- Cabinets: As an integral part of your kitchen, the right cabinetry can improve your organization and increase storage. While it can be tricky sorting through possible designs, materials, finishes, and accessories, Kent's Installation Services are here to help you make the best choice.
- Countertops: Investing in a new countertop will not only add value to your kitchen, but will complement your cabinetry. Since there are plenty of choices, why not let us help you make the right decision for your home.
- Granite– Since these countertops have become synonymous with elegance, installing granite will add value to your home. But, did you know granite is also durable, easy to clean, and resistant to scratches, stains and heat?
- Hanstone® - This kitchen countertop combines quartz with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to create one of the strongest countertop options available. It is resilient against both stains and heat, and it does not require any sealing or polishing. These factors attest to the durability of Hanstone®.
- Laminate – This traditional countertop has stood the test of time. Laminate is extremely affordable and comes in a seemingly endless variety of colours.
- Solid Surface – This countertop can be described as seamless. The integration of sinks, backsplashes, and the countertop create the appearance of a smooth, one-piece kitchen. Additionally, solid surface countertops are extremely durable and easy to maintain.
- Backsplashes: Enhance the design of your kitchen by installing a visually appealing backsplash. It will not only be the focal point of your kitchen, but it will also protect walls from splashing water and food. Possibilities include ceramic tile, mosaic glass tile, and metal mosaics. Let us help you make a large impact with this simple addition to your kitchen. Browse our selection now »
- Flooring: The perfect floor for your kitchen will combine attractive style, durability and comfort underfoot. With such a wide variety of flooring products available, sometimes the decision can be a little overwhelming. That's where we come in. Our Flooring Specialists are here to help you assess your needs and help you choose the ideal flooring solution for your kitchen. Browse our flooring options now.
- Hardware: The main purpose of kitchen hardware is to improve the look and functionality of your cabinets. With the proper knobs and drawer pulls, this target can be achieved. Let us help you find the perfect hardware for your kitchen. Browse our selection online now »
- Sinks: The kitchen is a busy spot and you need a sink that delivers performance and efficiency, while looking good. Find the sink that matches your style and function. Browse our selection now »