If you are going to garden, you are going to need the right tools for the job. Here is our TOP 10 List of basic tools that no gardener should be without.
- Gloves – The ones with latex fingers are the best for keeping you hands clean. They come in many sizes, so make sure you get a pair that fits properly. Shop Gloves Now.
- Trowel – Great for digging small holes or scooping small amounts of bulk material such as bone meal. Shop Hand Tools Now.
- Hose & Nozzle – Needed for one of the most important jobs in the garden: watering. Make sure the hose is long enough to reach all areas of your yard. The nozzle should have a sprinkler setting for gentle watering. Shop Hoses & Accessories Now.
- Round-Point Shovel – Great for digging large holes or moving large amounts of bulk material such as soil or mulch. Shop Shovels Now.
- Fan Rake –Think of this as your outdoor broom. A fan rake is needed for yard clean-up, raking leaves or smoothing soil. Shop Rakes Now.
- Bow Rake – Great for loosening soil and removing rocks. Shop Rakes Now.
- Bypass Hand Pruners – Used for cutting small branches or dead-heading flowers. Shop Pruners Now.
- Loppers – Used for cutting large branches. A good-quality pair is well worth the money. Shop Hand Tools Now.
- Wheelbarrow – One with a plastic tray is best. It will not rust and is lightweight for easier use. Shop Wheelbarrows Now.
- Edger – A highly underestimated tool that’s needed for cutting sod and keeping the edges in you garden neat and sharp.
Shop Garden Tools Now.